Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Insider information: Things I think I know heading in to the first day of the draft
(04-26-2017, 02:44 PM)yang Wrote: So he is Jeremy Hill?  When I watch film he looks like that only slower and I didn't even see him break that many tackles.  3rd round?  Okay.  But why?  I jut don't see a big improvement if any.  Just my two cents.

Every bigger back isn't Jeremy Hill. If you say he is Jeremy Hill as a rookie I could see the similarities as they both hit the hole hard and can move with some agility after they get past the LOS. If you say he is Jeremy Hill right now I completely disagree. As for the speed he is much faster than Hill was coming out. His speed to weight ratio based on his 40 is one of the best in the last decade for a HB.

He has a lot of similarities to Jordan Howard who dropped in the draft last year (didn't do much in passing game at IU), but ended up as probably the second best back out of the class last year behind Zeek.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Insider information: Things I think I know heading in to the first day of the draft - Au165 - 04-26-2017, 02:49 PM