Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Must-See Videos from Voch Lombardi
(04-26-2017, 12:37 PM)Shady Wrote: I'm really starting to wish we take Ross. There are some other guys who might work well, but Ross really could be something special. He seems to like Marvin alot, so we can suppose he would actually WANT to be here. Imagine Ross learning the NFL game from AJ Green. If Eifert can get healthy and stay healthy, Andy would have a field day, and the running game could really open up. We'll see how Ross develops. But putting a guy who runs a 4.2 40 into our offense. We saw what Ross did to the top corners in this draft. If the offensive line doesn't kill us, we should be more than alright. I think Andy will do his part and lead with Burfict. Hell, even Andre Smith wants to be a team captain. If you listen, they're really trying to develop the right kind of chemistry in the locker room. 

Another guy I really like is Malik McDowell. I don't know why but I hear he really bombed the combine interviews. The dude is freaking MEAN. While chemistry is important, you still need to get the job done on the field. McDowell might be the best Dlineman left on the board at 9. We'll see. But why choose a guy who could possibly hurt the team chemistry over  a guy like Ross? And if we can possibly get Mixon and Elflein, depending on how they feel about any of the edge guys with speed or Taco, if he falls, I think we could make a real run for it. They got Minter and Chris Smith for a reason. I really think they're going to focus on ramping up this offense.

With all you guys about John Ross as i presume you all know by now. Voch's quote was funnier than shit.

What if McDowell fell to 41, that would be sweet. I don't care if the guy is a nice guy, i have had enough Peko's.

Would be good for us to have a mean SOB on Defense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Must-See Videos from Voch Lombardi - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2017, 03:07 PM