Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Insider information: Things I think I know heading in to the first day of the draft
(04-26-2017, 02:20 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Thanks for the updates SHRacerX, but sincerely I hope you're blowing smoke up our posterior.  I say that with respect!  It makes me paranoid to see that the Bengals would be giving out so much info on their draft thoughts to someone on the outside.  This combined with Lapham being allowed in to see the board and knowing that he would talk about it a day or two in advance just doesn't strike me as very smart on the Bengals' part because I'm sure some teams have wised up to this by now.  I hope all this is a smokescreen done on purpose by the Bengals, but I am afraid not, since Lap has been predicting Bengals 1st round picks correctly (or pretty close) for the last few years.

To be fair, I posted this before Lap's interview's today...so, you heard it here first.  And I did nail the first, second, sixth, and seventh round picks last year.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Insider information: Things I think I know heading in to the first day of the draft - SHRacerX - 04-26-2017, 08:16 PM