Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More proof of how good Paul Alexander is
(08-02-2015, 03:05 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I could be called a great coach too if I had 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks and third round thrown in for prosperity.  This guy is a bum and he has been around this organization for the past twenty years.  Guys, this team hasn't started the season yet and you are declaring Alexander is a great coach.  Sure on paper he is.  Everyone is great on paper including Dalton, but I want to see huge holes opened up for the RB and time for the QB to get off a throw before someone up the middle drags him down nano seconds after the snap.  RB holes and time for the QB to throw where never existed the past three seasons.  Paul Alexander is over rated and needs to retire to focus on his piano playing.

In 2009 the Bengals had a top 10 running game. The line consisted of Whit-Livings/Mathis-Cook-Williams-Roland/Collins.

Paul Alexander is one of the best Offense Line coaches in the league. I hope he's here for another 20+ years.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More proof of how good Paul Alexander is - Synric - 08-02-2015, 03:15 PM