Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More proof of how good Paul Alexander is
(08-03-2015, 01:06 PM)Wyche Wrote: Maybe just a little......and this is an ongoing discussion for at least a couple years.....there have been MANY more points raised aside from rabble rabble over the course of this discussion.  I honestly don't feel like addressing them all again.  Hell, I've linked to the history of this o line clinic that I was told Paul "puts on" (which was totally incorrect, he's an invited speaker from time to time, as are a few other in state coaches.....shocking, right?), and many other sources to back all of my opinions.  I ain't doin' it today.  The lack of promotion is but one of several pieces of evidence that say ol Johann Sebastian Paul should stick to piano......along with being saddled with no promotion for what was once a NFL laughing stock.

It's funny he gets credit for anything good with the line, but if there's a weakness with the unit, it's the FO's fault, or he was handcuffed.....lol.

So now you are trashing the COOL clinic? Oh good god you've got your tool pajamas on today

Did Paul Alexander **** your wife?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More proof of how good Paul Alexander is - RoyleRedlegs - 08-03-2015, 01:41 PM