Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excited about this draft class.We just got better dramatically.
(04-29-2017, 04:39 PM)Striped4war Wrote: When is the last time we tanked a draft? Go ahead I will wait.Starters or not they eventually pan out for us in the long term.Other than JoJo and Zeitler leaving for free agency ( and if your willing to pay any guard 12 mill a  year it's pointless putting some sense into someone with no common sense in how that kind of ignorant deal cripples a salary cap) but again who else has left? 
We got better in this draft.Sorry drafting Mixon has killed it for most but I'm over it.Hes ours now and bottom line on the field he's a beast and at the end of the day that's all I care about.My entertainment,,not there personal lives.

I'll go with 2014. Dennard is a special teamer. Bodine and Hill were the best players in that draft class.

The 2015 class got us Ced, Fisher, and Shaw. That was a below average draft. It might turn into a bad draft if Ced doesn't improve.

The bigger question you need to ask is when did we draft our last Pro Bowl player: That's 2013. Before that: 2011 in Green and Dalton.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Excited about this draft class.We just got better dramatically. - THE PISTONS - 04-29-2017, 04:44 PM