Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excited about this draft class.We just got better dramatically.
(04-30-2017, 03:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: We may not see a ton of contribution from most of these players outside of ST, but that should be expected.
Mixon might very well get the most usage, but Ross could still have the best production due to how much of a home run threat he is.
I expect these two players are the top two rookie contributors outside of ST.
I think Willis and Lawson will be used in a rotation, so their production will be capped.
Malone will likely be the inactive WR every game unless an injury occurs.
Glasgow will likely only be used to spell Billings or even inactive some games based on what other DT(s) are kept.
I see Jordan Evans being primarily used in ST but could see occasional snaps as a coverage LB.
Brandon Wilson should be a ST demon. He can be both a gunner and returner.
I think Dielman will take the last OL spot (if he makes the team at all) and be inactive until an injury. He needs some work technically and very much needs to build strength.
I think Schreck goes to PS.

This is reasonable expectations and:

Billings will probably get a chance to play on running downs
Jackson has a shot at taking Jones spot, bigger shot if we cut Jones (which it is time to do in my opinion)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Excited about this draft class.We just got better dramatically. - Luvnit2 - 04-30-2017, 04:23 PM