Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm gonna get ripped for this lafffell hate.
(04-30-2017, 10:07 AM)Sled21 Wrote: LaFell is here for several reasons, not the least of which to help Green and the rest learn to be pros. Not that Green is not one of the best in the league already, but he had no one to learn from when he got here....

This.  Lafell won the Bengal's coaches over last year with his professionalism and toughness.  The time he was in the training room and heard that there were essentially no WRs on the practice field, he suited up and went out to practice.  His broken thumb?  We never really heard about it after it happened.  That influence is a very positive one. 

He isn't going to beat anyone for an 80 yard bomb, but he is a savvy WR that knows how to work the soft spots of zone or to set up a defender and break open for a decent gain.  

I was not originally a big fan of his signing, but he was a very solid addition to this team and his attitude and leadership are outstanding.  

Remember, the Bengals felt very good about their TE position group going in to last year, and ALL of them were injured.  You can't have enough quality starters at the WR position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm gonna get ripped for this lafffell hate. - SHRacerX - 05-01-2017, 08:39 AM