Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't a fan. With draft grades!
(05-01-2017, 01:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The only picks I thought were head scratchers:
Josh Malone - I would have looked for OL here, but I can understand the pick. It was a selection for the future and really gives the Bengals great WR depth.

JJ Dielman - I wasn't a fan of this selection after seeing what he does and doesn't do well. But we know PA loves his versatile linemen when it comes to depth. Like many college OL nowadays, Dielman needs to really build up his strength before he sees the field.

Mason Schreck - This guy was really off the radar. Just like James Wright a couple years ago, I feel this one came out of left field and people will question it over some more talked-about TEs (Cole Hikutini specifically). I have to wonder if they weren't hoping Bucky Hodges would have fallen to this pick instead given how far he already dropped.

I looked at it differently. We will have injuries and if we want guys who can do what the guy injured can do (maybe not all of it, but at least some of it, we have to make sure they have similar attributes.

Ross = Malone (both are speed guys so if Ross injured, we will still have an option of speed opposite AJ Green

AJG = Core No WR is AJ, but again Core has some of his traits

Boyd = Lafell

I also see Malone over time playing every WR position, so the ability to have guys who can line up in multiple places makes it much harder on the DC to make adjustments
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - Benton - 04-30-2017, 09:56 PM
RE: Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - 3wt - 05-01-2017, 01:18 PM
Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - BenZoo2 - 05-01-2017, 11:04 AM
Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - BenZoo2 - 05-01-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - Luvnit2 - 05-01-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - CJD - 05-01-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - J24 - 05-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - BenZoo2 - 05-01-2017, 11:29 PM