Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't a fan. With draft grades!
(05-01-2017, 02:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My only comment is you seem to putting a lot of negative weight on injury concerns and character concerns. On the injury front, almost every draft pick that has played 3 years of college football has missed time due to injury. Most NFL players will be injured due to the severity of the beatings their bodies take every week.

Oh and on your board, you would have given the Munoz pick a "C" at best at his college knee injuries were considered catastrophic before his draft and back then medical science was in the dark ages reconstructing knees. My point is all these guys are always injury risks and injuries become a crap shoot. All we can judge is if they will NFL ready by September and all reports point to all of our guys on track right now to be ready, once they start working all bets are off to determine who will suffer injuries.

Yeah, you're right, I probably would have given Munoz a C, maybe lower, you're going off of hindsight there, where I would be basing my grade on potential risk.  I don't think I dinged the picks too badly.  I gave Ross a C....but that had more to do with an impact pass rusher.  If we go by injury issues only, it would be a B or B+ pick.  Maybe it's the Ogbuehi deal that has me antsy, but I'm just leery of a cat that is a WR in a brute force division that has already had three knee injuries....otherwise, great pick there.

Overall, I think the Bengals had a nice draft....we can come back later and see who panned out, and who didn't.  I'd say my opinion of it is much higher than the OP, but I can understand some of the concerns as well, and agree with some of them.

As for character concerns, I've said all I'm going to say about that.....and probably should have just left that blank....but I wanted to clarify my thoughts on second chances.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - Benton - 04-30-2017, 09:56 PM
RE: Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - 3wt - 05-01-2017, 01:18 PM
Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - BenZoo2 - 05-01-2017, 11:04 AM
Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - BenZoo2 - 05-01-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-01-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - CJD - 05-01-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - J24 - 05-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Wasn't a fan. With draft grades! - BenZoo2 - 05-01-2017, 11:29 PM