Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excited about this draft class.We just got better dramatically.
(04-30-2017, 05:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: They were talking on radio last night about the Seahawks not doing enough to help Russell Wilson because his line is terrible. Wilson was sacked 41 times last year (same as Dalton) and put up nearly identical numbers. So the perception for Dalton should be the same. I'm thrilled with the additions of Ross and Mixon...and even some of the others we drafted (most of whom will get overhyped), but as happy as I am about that, I have to keep it real about the line. It was awful last year and we did zilch to improve it. In fact, it got worse on paper. The only hope people can cling to is that Ogbuehi and Fisher improve massively while Andre stays healthy and has a smooth transition to a new position.

Our Oline should be better.

I know some people have been buymmed that we didn't address it in this year's draft, but there wasn't much available. A few good guard/C prospects, but nothign sure fire. No tackle we drafted would be better than Ogbeuhi and Fisher, at least not for a few years.

But anyway, the thing is, we DID address the OL... in 2015 and 2016 when we added two tackles and when we took Westerman. I think our line play is going to be much improved this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Excited about this draft class.We just got better dramatically. - Benton - 05-02-2017, 11:19 AM