Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions
(05-04-2017, 05:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And this in a nutshell explains why you're such a silly silly person. You get outraged over assumed slights.

"I assume she got arrested because I assume Sessions is a misogynist."

Never mind the fact that she got arrested for disrupting congress and a jury said it wasn't for the laugh, but for the disruption afterwards. It must be Sessions' fault for being such a misogynist. This woman is clearly innocent. F personal responsibility! It's someone else's fault I went there with the intention to disrupt Congress, because they're a big meanie! Ninja

You might want to make a club with xxlt's NFL = Slavery thread, because you both are both starting to jump the shark pretty hard here. Worse than normal.

You won't see him in this thread again because his narrative has been flushed down the toilet.  I recall xxlt responding with extreme vitriol to a fairly innocuous post of mine some time ago.  It was the first instance of his newly exhibited rage.  GMDino jumped the shark years ago at the old board in the , "I don't see in this video what literally everyone else does because I hate cops" thread.  You'll notice I called him out on his ignorance of the criminal justice system and in literally the next post he provides a prime example.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-05-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: US Dept. - TheLeonardLeap - 07-16-2017, 11:13 PM