Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More proof of how good Paul Alexander is
(08-04-2015, 12:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Then why ion the hell did you make a big deal about Paul not being able to develop later round picks into good players?  You are talking in circles in order to cover your ass.  First you claimed that it was a sign of a good O-line coach to develop mid to late round picks, and now you say that it is meaningless becuase every O-line coach does it.

This is ridiculous.  How do you determine if an O-line coach is good or not?

There hjave been lots of high round picks that flop, but Paul has never had one.

Paul has also developed undrafted and lower drafted O-linemen into good starters.

So what else do you want him to do?  Everytime I point out what he has done you say it is meaningless.  

Where did I make a "big deal" about Paul not being able to develop later round picks?

Show me.  I'll wait....

I believe what I said, and maybe you just have me confused with someone else, is that he only produces above average units when he has an abundance of talent.  That's as a whole, his group as whole.  IMO, he only produces better than average lines when he's given well more than an above average amount of talent to work with.

It seems to me that if anyone is running in circles it's you.  I've never seen someone so often desperately further a losing argument by putting words in their opponents mouths more than you.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More proof of how good Paul Alexander is - Wes Mantooth - 08-04-2015, 12:39 AM