Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions
(05-05-2017, 11:37 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You won't see him in this thread again because his narrative has been flushed down the toilet.

Cool

(05-05-2017, 11:37 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  I recall xxlt responding with extreme vitriol to a fairly innocuous post of mine some time ago.  It was the first instance of his newly exhibited rage.  

Cool

(05-05-2017, 11:37 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: GMDino jumped the shark years ago at the old board in the , "I don't see in this video what literally everyone else does because I hate cops" thread.  

Cool

(05-05-2017, 11:37 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You'll notice I called him out on his ignorance of the criminal justice system and in literally the next post he provides a prime example.

Cool

So as to the topic f the thread: If we can convict people for what they did before...not what they are accused of now...that's bad to me.

If we can say she made a scene while being carried out of a room for doing nothing more than laughing...then I suppose she was guilty.

I'll stand by my belief that folks like Sessions who have shown in the pase a discomfort with things not male and white deserved to be laughed at and is thin skinned enough to continue with the prosecution.

I'm also sure I believe that any second now all the same people who decried the death of "free speech" when two people cancelled their appearances at Berkley due to public protests will be in here standing up for the accused.

Any second now.

Yep. Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions - GMDino - 05-05-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: US Dept. - TheLeonardLeap - 07-16-2017, 11:13 PM