Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions
(05-05-2017, 11:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: So as to the topic f the thread:  If we can convict people for what they did before...not what they are accused of now...that's bad to me.

You'll be relieved to hear then that that isn't what happened.

Quote:If we can say she made a scene while being carried out of a room for doing nothing more than laughing...then I suppose she was guilty.

We can say that as it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

Quote:I'll stand by my belief that folks like Sessions who have shown in the pase a discomfort with things not male and white deserved to be laughed at and is thin skinned enough to continue with the prosecution.

Yes Dabo, everyone on the side opposite you are racist misogynists. 

Quote:I'm also sure I believe that any second now all the same people who decried the death of "free speech" when two people cancelled their appearances at Berkley due to public protests will be in here standing up for the accused.

Lets see, disrupting a session of Congress is on par with being able to speak in an auditorium at an event that was specifically set up for you to speak in that auditorium?  Hmmm, yes, those seem equatable to me.

Quote:Any second now.

Yep. Rock On

Do you have to change your pants now?  Thanks for swallowing the hook whole though, it provided me with some entertainment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-05-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: US Dept. - TheLeonardLeap - 07-16-2017, 11:13 PM