Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions
(05-05-2017, 11:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You'll be relieved to hear then that that isn't what happened.

Really? Because a few folks in this thread showed examples of she did in the past and surmised maybe that's why she was charged this time.

(05-05-2017, 11:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We can say that as it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

Yep.

(05-05-2017, 11:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes Dabo, everyone on the side opposite you are racist misogynists. 

Everyone? I was talking about Sessions and those who felt that way. I didn't realize that meant EVERYONE who voted for Trump. Interesting!

(05-05-2017, 11:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Lets see, disrupting a session of Congress is on par with being able to speak in an auditorium at an event that was specifically set up for you to speak in that auditorium?  Hmmm, yes, those seem equatable to me.

Ooooh! Close! One was a public forum...one was the government literally saying she could laugh at something.

(05-05-2017, 11:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Do you have to change your pants now?  Thanks for swallowing the hook whole though, it provided me with some entertainment.

Hey, I didn't want you to have a bad day.

We all know what can happen then.

Glad to shine a little sunshine on you!

Have a great day!
Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions - GMDino - 05-05-2017, 12:05 PM
RE: US Dept. - TheLeonardLeap - 07-16-2017, 11:13 PM