Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions
(05-05-2017, 12:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Really?  Because a few folks in this thread showed examples of she did in the past and surmised maybe that's why she was charged this time.

Yes, past behavior on her part that exactly mirrors what she denies doing will tend to cast doubt on the credibility of her assertions of complete innocence.

Quote:Yep.

You're learning!

Quote:Everyone?  I was talking about Sessions and those who felt that way.  I didn't realize that meant EVERYONE who voted for Trump.  Interesting!

As above, I'm taking your past statements on this exact subject and pointing out that your statement here is just the latest example of painting all those who don't share your views as racist, misogynists or both.  

Quote:Ooooh!  Close!  One was a public forum...one was the government literally saying she could laugh at something.

I think you meant to say couldn't instead of could.  I'll assume that's the case.  You seem to be confused either way, as she wasn't convicted for laughing, as clearly stated earlier in this exact thread.  But you knew that and are now engaging in Fred Tactics.

Quote:Hey, I didn't want you to have a bad day.

You're certainly not the arbiter of whether that occurs or not, but thanks?

Quote:We all know what can happen then.

No, please enlighten us.

Quote:Glad to shine a little sunshine on you!

Have a great day!
Rock On

Glad to help you fulfill your role as court jester.  Job satisfaction is a wonderful thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-05-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: US Dept. - TheLeonardLeap - 07-16-2017, 11:13 PM