Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL leaders in arrests last 5 years
The problem I have with this chart it covers the last five years. The Bengals problems in perception of problems go back much longer to the point it is now viewed as a culture of acceptance for violence and crime.

Burfict had never had problems off the field. But because the cry baby Steelers call him "dirty" Burfict is lumped into same category of criminals or character concerns.

Also Chris Henry Tilted the list of charges as a repeated offender he and Adam Jones.

When did Dallas Cowboys took Randy Gregory in the draft there is not much in the news about it it certainly did not reflected badly on the Cowboys.

If Cincinnati takes a player then it has character risk they're crucified in the media for months if not years.

If my memory serves correctly only when the Minnesota Vikings had that incident on a cruise that involved several players with sexual assault where the reputations worse among NFL teams.

Then you would have to go to back to the 1970 Oakland Raiders who were considered that bad boys of the NFL and they were nasty but they were pretty good as well.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL leaders in arrests last 5 years - psychdoctor - 05-09-2017, 01:57 PM