Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL leaders in arrests last 5 years
(05-09-2017, 02:03 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Another issue I have with the Cincinnati Bengals is that they do not hold players accountable and there's no real boundaries.

If Mike Brown would have let Adam Jones go it would have sent a message to the team and to the fans.

I am all for giving players Second Chances but Mike Brown gives players 10 or more chances and that's the issue I have with the front office you have to have boundaries and hold players accountable to win.

This is why the media and general football fans think that the Bengals are full of troublemakers and thugs. They don't care that the Bengals have less offenders than some perceived "golden boy" teams like the Ravens, as the Bengals owner openly stands behind his troubled players and doesn't discipline/cut them if they act up. Many teams have players that get in trouble, but depending on the level of public outcry, the other teams will just cut bait on said player.

If Cincinnati was a larger city (or at least had a larger fan base) and wasn't in what some (inaccurately) consider a flyover state, the outlook on the Bengals and Cincinnati itself may be different.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL leaders in arrests last 5 years - ochocincos - 05-09-2017, 02:13 PM