Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPA Scientific Advisory Board Shakeup
(05-10-2017, 09:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt I have been brainwashed by suggesting such a panel should not be devoid of corporate representation. I have studied business practices and cooperate stewardship at a post-graduate level; as well as, written (non-published) papers on the matter(s).

I do not say this to brag or suggest I know more than anyone else here. Merely to shut down your baseless accusation that I feel diversity and opposing views are good for any panel, is not formed by listening to the "right wing echo chamber".  

Do you think such panels should be devoid of corporate representation or are you just arguing to argue?

As to examples go to your search bar and type in "examples of corporate stewardship".   

Is that like the girlfriend from another town that "you wouldn't know" but is TOTALLY real?

Smirk

Back to the topic:  I suppose there can be an argument of equal representation on such boards that are deciding policy.  But I tend to side with the argument that if Exxon wants to push policy to benefit them there should be a separate entity with no influence from them looking at the proposals too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EPA Scientific Advisory Board Shakeup - GMDino - 05-10-2017, 09:27 AM