Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More proof of how good Paul Alexander is
(08-04-2015, 02:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You clearly said that the best way to judge a coach is the level of play of the guys he has coached.  Then you claimed that he has failed in his opportunity to "coach up" players.

And if you deny that this is how you judge a coach then please tell me how you do?  I asked you once and you have not answered.  Why exactly do you say Paul is not a good coach if you don't judge him by the way his players perform?

Wtf are you talking about.  I specifically said that my opinion was that he only produces above average units when he has an abundance of talent.  Do I really need to define that for you?  I then went on to say, in response to you, that judging the play on the field is a better way to determine how well they were coached than looking at the contract amount.

Somehow you went on to accuse me of saying that Paul never coached up a later pick.  Show me where I said that.  Talking about an abundance of talent across the OL group as a whole is not at all like saying he's never had a middle round player do well.  And saying that the list of success stories he has over 20 years is weak is not at all the same as saying it's never happened.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More proof of how good Paul Alexander is - Wes Mantooth - 08-04-2015, 04:26 PM