Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAPO: Trump shared highly classified intel to Russians in Oval Office
(05-16-2017, 05:17 PM)Dill Wrote: Benton is right.

Didn't say he wasn't.

I just feel that the legal side is more of a technicality in the broader picture. It's no comfort to your betrayed sources that Trump was within US law.

As for the new scandals and exciters, I might agree, but I still feel one by one people are backing away one controversy at a time. For me personally, I lost my sypathy for people on the anti anti Trump train now. Maybe I'm more struck by that as a foreigner, who sees the whole arrogance and carelessness in that behaviour as even more frustrating. Unlike Americans, none of us voted for this guy handing out secrets on ever so solid US legal grounds.

(05-16-2017, 05:33 PM)Dill Wrote: I have a lot of respect for McMasters. 

Well, then you could get his name right. No s at the end. Instead of said s, there should be a hole. Speaking of that, I don't respect him, he might be competent in principle, but he's just one more of the loyal minions. My guess, he wouldn't have gotten the job any other way. Who was the one that declined the offer? This person seems more worthy of respect right now.

I reason that stance by saying - respectable persons accept some responsibility, for themselves or even their president. I get the damage control part, but as soon as that includes a full amnesty from any wrongdoing, I don't follow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: WAPO: Trump shared highly classified intel to Russians in Oval Office - hollodero - 05-16-2017, 06:06 PM