Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAPO: Trump shared highly classified intel to Russians in Oval Office
(05-20-2017, 07:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not sure whether to tell you that it's bad form to answer a question with 3 questions or just roll my eyes at your attempt to feign ignorance. 

I was expecting this; as my impact is broad and I almost explained the point prior to it being introduced, but I held out hope that some could see that was not an attempt to answer a question with a question; but I'll explain the dynamic now.

There was no attempt to answer your question by throwing an opposing question back at you or answering with a "what if" (which is how folks attempt to answer a question with a question). I has simply looking for clarification while trying to answer your other points.

If I were to ask you: "Do you what to go?" answering that question with a question would be "Do you want to stay?". But if one replied "Do I want to go where?" Then, one is just seeking clarifiaction......Never mind, just roll your eyes.

So I must again ask, at the risk of being perceived as ignorant: The "final straw" for what?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: WAPO: Trump shared highly classified intel to Russians in Oval Office - bfine32 - 05-20-2017, 08:38 PM