Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAPO: Trump shared highly classified intel to Russians in Oval Office
(05-20-2017, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was expecting this; as my impact is broad and  I almost explained the point prior to it being introduced, but I held out hope that some could see that was not an attempt to answer a question with a question; but I'll explain the dynamic now.

There was no attempt to answer your question by throwing an opposing question back at you or answering with a "what if" (which is how folks attempt to answer a question with a question). I has simply looking for clarification while trying to answer your other points.

If I were to ask you: "Do you what to go?" answering that question with a question would be "Do you want to stay?". But if one replied "Do I want to go where?" Then, one is just seeking clarifiaction......Never mind, just roll your eyes.

So I must again ask, at the risk of being perceived as ignorant: The "final straw" for what?

I didn't realize you were so lost given the context of this thread and my post. The thread is about controversial actions by Trump that add weight to the Russian probe and has been bumped by further breaking news regarding what is shaping up to be Trump trying to end investigations into the ties between his campaign and Russia. 

So if you're legitimately confused as to what "the final straw" is in reference to, it's "what will it take to make the Republicans stop supporting this?"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: WAPO: Trump shared highly classified intel to Russians in Oval Office - BmorePat87 - 05-22-2017, 08:15 AM