Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alt Right murder at Maryland campus
(05-22-2017, 03:17 PM)Benton Wrote: by facebook? or in general?

by facebook, entirely up to them. it's a private business; they can restrict or allow whatever their conscience allows.

in general, absolutely. just because someone is filled with hate doesn't mean they don't have a right to an opinion or a right to share it. it's the duty of good people to make sure that those people stay in a minority, that examples of hate are drowned by a deluge of benevolence, that every call for apathy against a group of people is answered by two calls for peace for everyone.

In general. And I agree with you too. But when it comes to the Nazis specifically, I dont agree because of the wholesale amount of murder and genocide they committed in just a few short years. But groups like the KKK then I would agree, because they didn't try to exterminate everyone that wasn't a 'white arian'. There is a difference in the levels of hate between the two though some shared ideology. 

ps. I know it wont happen, just my opinion and I understand the can of worms that would open. I just hold Nazis to be the worst of the worst in human history, and they have no right to have a say in the world for what they did.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt Right murder at Maryland campus - Millhouse - 05-22-2017, 03:28 PM