Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republican candidate 'body-slams' Guardian reporter in Montana
(05-26-2017, 10:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well to be fair you already knew the answer.

After all your (non)support of Trump and his actions/words/behavior has well opened your eyes to what is considered acceptable by the right (and you by proxy) now.

To pout a finer point on it (and I don't want to make this too long so that people will read the whole thing...I know how bored some people get) Trump did not cause what happened.  It was not Trump's "fault" for him body slamming a reporter for daring to ask a question and then lying about it before finding out there was tape of the incident.

The "Trump Normal ™" is more about voters (on the right) deciding that the candidate can lie, cheat, steal, make stuff up, be verbally OR physically abusive, etc...and it doesn't matter because #MAGA.

Clear?

So when I laughed at people who said Obama wasn't born in the US or that he was a Muslim etc, was I a (non)supporter of Obama?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republican candidate 'body-slams' Guardian reporter in Montana - michaelsean - 05-26-2017, 11:03 AM