Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housing Secretary Ben Carson Says Poverty Is A 'State Of Mind'
(05-26-2017, 09:50 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Actually, I specified the military industrial complex for a reason, not overall big business. The reason for that is because the defense budget is where he has decided to not be fiscally responsible.

As for economic growth, I'm not here to defend Obama on his economic policies. Honestly, the neoliberal direction of the Clinton and Obama administrations was closer to GOP attitudes than what I favor (I'm more of  New Deal kind of guy). I honestly haven't seen much reason to expect higher economic growth from Trump policies, and from what I have seen, neither has the CBO, IMF, or the Fed.

Of course not being fiscally responsible is just an opinion; regardless how learned the forecaster is. I do know that this increase will allow many Americans to provide for their families and/or earn a college degree. Of course these folks will have to be clothed, armed, and housed by the Military Industrial Complex.

You are not here to defend Obama's Economic Policies. Would you at least say it gave money to those that "need it the most"? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housing Secretary Ben Carson Says Poverty Is A 'State Of Mind' - bfine32 - 05-26-2017, 10:00 PM