Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comey's opening statement is out.
(06-07-2017, 05:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Believe it or not I'm on the side of "get it all out and get it over with".  I already know Trump is a POS...I just want to clear up if he's dumb enough to do something that would be punishable.

If he's not then we can get back to focusing on his lack of getting any policy through and his frequent missteps that no one will admit are missteps at all.  Smirk

Not to go all "deep state" conspiracy theory....but I haven't seen any calls or justifications for Trump to testify yet.  Because everyone on the planet knows Trump won't be able to avoid lying in even 15 minutes of testimony.

So if you really want to impeach Trump, then what is the path to get him to testify?  That's what makes me think impeachment is not really the goal here, and in fact top Dems have been walking that back repeatedly.

Personally, I think the Dems are putting on a master class in obstruction.  Although there are undoubtedly many, many Republicans ready to jump on board if they could avoid alienating their base.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comey's opening statement is out. - JustWinBaby - 06-07-2017, 05:27 PM