Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comey's opening statement is out.
(06-08-2017, 05:28 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Since this has been a thread about the overall shenanigans, any thoughts on Kushner lying on his SF86?

Not just Kushner, but one or two others (including Flynn).  I'm not sure of the actual facts, but I believe Kushner caught the mistake fairly quickly and amended his submission?

Was it a lie of omission, or an honest oversight?  The only big swingers I'm aware of in other Administrations where this could have happened have been former Wall Street guys used to operating in a highly regulated business and probably better equipped with respect to records and reporting.

The Russian contacts were, I believe, during the transition period.  So that would be much more forgivable.  But there were meetings with other countries that weren't reported.

He's  not qualified for his position, anyway....so take away his clearance.

Part of me also wonders if the media hadn't been complacent in past administrations, and we'd have a bit more of this if they same scrutiny had been applied.  At the same time, the law is pretty clear.  In some respects, I think the media is doing it's job better than ever and, in others, worse than ever.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comey's opening statement is out. - JustWinBaby - 06-08-2017, 05:52 PM