Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comey's opening statement is out.
(06-09-2017, 12:01 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No, it's that you fail to acknowledge evidence where it was with respect to Clinton and Obama, and seeing evidence where we've seen none with respect to Trump.  Benghazi, Fast 'n Furious, IRS, AP, emails - if you weren't being partisan, you readily recognize the investigations and evidence that came from those.

And the results of those were.....?

(06-09-2017, 12:01 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: And, yes, despite calls for special prosecutors in more than one of those scandals it was never allowed.

Please remember that your boy Trump said he WOULD appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Clinton email "scandal"...and didn't. Who didn't "allow" him?

(06-09-2017, 12:01 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: But don't worry, given time I'm sure Trump will have some real scandals of his own that produce tangible evidence where you can then be someone reacting to evidence rather than partisan hopes.

I have no doubt Trump will continue to bumble around until the next time he flirts with breaking the law or at least looking unethical. I don't WANT that to happen...but given his history (not just as POTUS) it will happen sooner rather than later.

"Partisan"...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comey's opening statement is out. - GMDino - 06-09-2017, 12:29 PM