Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comey's opening statement is out.
(06-09-2017, 11:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm simply saying that so far I've seen multiple posts in this thread about how Obama or the Clinton's were worse and had all these "scandals" than were never investigated...and no specifics.  Or any acknowledgement of all the investigations into the Clintons or the all the investigations and hearings done by the GOP controlled congress for six years.

But yep, I'm the partisan one.

Rock On

One might also note how many of those GOP "investigations" ended either in a "nothing there" verdict or in proper punishment of the guilty. One purpose was to manufacture "outrage," and the outrage remains, spun into a sense that Clintons and Obama "got away" with whatever they were accused of. They continue to remain guilty as charged, fueling distrust in government still controlled by "liberals" even when Republicans have House, Senate and Presidency. The faux scandals remain a "reality" for the Fox demographic.

Interesting about the present moment is the effort of RWM to cast Trump's difficulties as creations of the media and the the Obama deep state, not Trump's own very public public actions. The same machine which whipped up faux Clinton/Obama scandals has now inverted to neutralize the outrage Trump genuinely invokes from 60% of the public.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comey's opening statement is out. - Dill - 06-09-2017, 12:31 PM