Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burkhead Making A Strong Impression in New England
(06-10-2017, 10:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: No offense but I hope he doesn't even see the field. He's such a candy ass. If he comes out blazing this year, it will mean he has been screwing the pooch for the last couple years and not giving it his all. Don't need puke like that on the field. Bad for the team. Feel this way about most players who explode in a contract year but mediocre at best before. No heart, just selfish individuals.

I'm hoping Burkhead has a fantastic career in NE. What a classy balls to the wall player. This dude always gives 110% and has my respect and admiration.

This is pretty much why I hope Hill gets cut or sees very few snaps. The drafting of Mixon means Hill is gone next year in almost any scenario. I'd be willing to bet money on that. If Hill is disappointing again, it makes sense to cut him next March. If he pulls a Doug Martin and balls out in a contract year, then he's definitely gone. The Bengals have already paid Gio and will not be giving another big contract to a RB.

Mixon was definitely drafted to be Hill's replacement. So why wait? RB's usually have no trouble as rookies as it's probably the position with the least to learn.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burkhead Making A Strong Impression in New England - Shake n Blake - 06-11-2017, 12:58 PM