Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burkhead Making A Strong Impression in New England
(06-10-2017, 10:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: No offense but I hope he doesn't even see the field. He's such a candy ass. If he comes out blazing this year, it will mean he has been screwing the pooch for the last couple years and not giving it his all. Don't need puke like that on the field. Bad for the team. Feel this way about most players who explode in a contract year but mediocre at best before. No heart, just selfish individuals.

I'm hoping Burkhead has a fantastic career in NE. What a classy balls to the wall player. This dude always gives 110% and has my respect and admiration.

Yup

(06-10-2017, 02:11 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Pretty spot on.

That is why people don't bag on Gio as much as Hill.

Gio plays with heart and determination.

Hill probably just thinks he's a scapegoat and the fans won't give him a chance.

This season will be very telling of exactly what kind of player we have in Hill.

I hope to hell that the team doesn't have the same philosophy of "who ever they draft will probably be my backup".

Hill shouldn't be given the seniority card.  Since the more he's been here the less he's shown.

He just needs to shut his pie hole and produce.  Not just endzone TDs, but actual good YPC and conversion rates.

I'm probably one of the few that couldn't care less if they would've dumped Burkhead, Hill, Gio, and started fresh anyway.

If Mixon gets some real play time and produces I'd be happy to be done with both Hill & Gio.

That would mean the O-line is fine and it was a matter of talent at the RB position instead.

And that's just what I'm afraid is going to happen. Remember Marvin saying words to the effect of "Hill's our guy, we commited to him and we're gonna stay that way". And early last season when Paul G. said we we're going to put the youngster's in on D and Marvin shot that down.

(06-11-2017, 02:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: True. I can't disagree much with anything you say. I just hate seeing us waste a year of a RB's career (RB's have short careers) sitting behind a guy who will inevitably be gone next year. I'd rather get the future started right now, and see what we have.

Agreed

If Hill is still doing his stand behind the line and get 2 yards falling on the pile routine get his @$$ outta there quick !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burkhead Making A Strong Impression in New England - bengalfan74 - 06-11-2017, 10:41 PM