Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comey's opening statement is out.
(06-11-2017, 02:55 PM)Vlad Wrote:  

Makes sense. You probably didn't see anyone waving Confederate flags at Trump rallies either.

But what difference does it really make to liberals, you abhor the American flag as well, calling it a symbol of oppression, racist, and a symbol of Nation founded illegitimately....same as you do the Confederate flag.

After all, the only nut jobs you see either burning, stomping, or shitting on the American flag are liberals and Muslims.

I just figured Republicans turned "loving America" into nothing more than respecting a flag so they could destroy the actual country people bravely fought and died to protect without anyone batting an eye.  

(06-11-2017, 11:37 PM)Vlad Wrote: Lol... and how did I know you would do a gotcha search. 

Nice try those one or two instances in Florida but you haven't refuted anything with that gallant effort.

To begin it, you missed the word 'probably'. Again my assertion specifically to Nately was that HE probably never saw Confederate flag at a Trump rally.
Well now he has. Nately thanks you. Too little too late though.

Meh, as someone who actually supports states' rights I find people waving the confederate flag for the mere reason to offend liberals to be quite the "swing and a miss" style of statement I've come to expect from the party of morals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comey's opening statement is out. - Nately120 - 06-12-2017, 12:52 AM