Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burkhead Making A Strong Impression in New England
(06-12-2017, 10:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Different situations really. I think the Pats loaded up (signing 2 RBs and trading for Brandin Cooks) knowing that Brady is nearing the end. That said, generally I would say no I probably wouldn't prefer having $10 million invested at RB...unless there is a proven stud in there somewhere.

Good point about keeping him fresh for the stretch. Sometimes rookie RBs struggle down the stretch getting used to the longer NFL schedule. Just hope that Mixon is a huge factor this year, and that we are relevant down the stretch.

This team has to have a consistent, strong running game down the stretch to be relevant. No doubt. The lack of one has been an Achilles heel, though a few have placed the blame on the Oline more than the RB effort. It sure does seem we have talent and pedigree. We're still looking at things on paper however, so all we can do is hope until the turf starts flying. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burkhead Making A Strong Impression in New England - wildcats forever - 06-13-2017, 07:55 AM