Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Majority Whip shot at congressional baseball field
(06-14-2017, 10:24 PM)Vlad Wrote: Gee I didn't know this was a condolences only thread.

Obviously, it isn't a condolences only thread because you haven't offered any. You didn't even bother to feign an insincere token condolence.

Quote:My being sympathetic goes without saying..

I haven't detected any sympathy. Apparently, your sympathy does go without saying because you haven't said it.

Quote: I don't have to prove to anyone how morally awesome I am....

And yet you inadvertently did.

Quote:unlike some here who avoid acknowledging the motives of one of their own by hiding behind their moral awesomeness....  equal to having your heads buried in the sand.

Hiding behind their moral awesomeness?

(06-13-2017, 09:21 AM)Vlad Wrote: There you guys go again using meaningless blanket statements as valid arguments.

Since when is possessing a little bit of common sense and decency to understand the time for proselytizing for a political ideology isn't immediately after a deadly attack killing at least one and wounding several? That's how low the bar has been set for moral awesomeness?

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Majority Whip shot at congressional baseball field - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-15-2017, 12:29 AM