Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are The Bengals Super Bowl Contenders?
(06-16-2017, 02:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Belicheck is a great coach, but I think he gets way too much credit because Brady's the most clutch QB in NFL history. On top of Brady, the Super Bowls in the early 2000s can be said to have been won by great defenses.

He also got outcoached twice by the Giants in the Super Bowl and you can even say that he got outcoached against the Seahawks except for the stupid decision of them to throw from inside the five.

Great points Brad. Still, hard for me to have any confidence in Marvin Lewis outcoaching any team in the Playoffs after
what we have all seen. But this is the most talented team in all 3 phases of the game he has ever had in my honest
opinion. For all we know they could carry him and beat a great coach like Belicheck.

This Defense looks intense, the ST's might be the fastest in the NFL and the Offense has as many explosive weapons as
any in the NFL with a very solid QB. The O-line could be much better, specifically much more athletic than ever, Ogbuehi
looks great right now from what Lap has said and from what the pics show, same with Fisher.

There are many reasons for optimism, don't get me wrong. Marv and PA are not two of them though IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Bengals Super Bowl Contenders? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-16-2017, 02:47 PM