Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athlon Magazine Picks Bengals 3rd in AFC
(06-16-2017, 04:00 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Both of those examples pissed me off to no end, but can't forget about Mike F*****g Nugent either Whatever

And it was so obvious that these simple changes needed to be made long before they actually were. Plenty of fans on these boards were calling for these changes, and certain elitist others Ninja  tried to make us feel stupid with snarky quips like "I trust our coaches to do the right thing. Do you think you know better than the coaches?"

Sadly, sometimes... YES! And the coaches proved us right by finally making moves we were clamoring for. Pathetic, isn't it? 

Was right with you Pat, i know the exact elitist you are talking about.

It is sad when the fans call for these changes a month or so before they happen and when they do we see the results.

It isn't rocket science. You start the best players and if a player sucks you pull them to help the team.

Should be done much quicker than it was, we could of made the Playoffs again last year if they made those moves earlier.

(06-16-2017, 04:16 PM)Benton Wrote: I hope you're right, and I do think it's likely we could plug in a lot of folks folks and upgrade from peko and hunt.

Barring injuries i think i will be right about this Defense Benton. They could be great this year.

We were tough to pass on LAST season and that was with Peko and Maualuga on the team and no pass rush besides Atkins and Dunlap.

The additions of Billings, Minter, Willis and Lawson are huge. These guys are extremely versatile, not one trick ponys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Athlon Magazine Picks Bengals 3rd in AFC - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-17-2017, 01:34 PM