Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burkhead Making A Strong Impression in New England
Candy ass NFL running back?  That's a contradiction in terms if ever there was one. No, c'mon. Hill just isn't very good. I've known a lot of candy asses in my life, but someone willing to get tackled by several 300 lb NFL linemen doesn't fall into the candy ass category. I know there's no way in hell I'd ever try it, but then I'm 58 and 160 lbs so I'm safe. I guess I qualify as a candy ass. I can live with that. 

As for whatever reasons Hill just isn't cutting mustard and I'm pretty sure he's hearing Mixon's footsteps in his sleep and if he has a great season then I'll be tickled pink and then some. 
As for Rex he no longer plays for us so I won't be hoping for a great career for him in NE. I don't get all gooey over former Bengals once they leave. Once they leave in free agency I hope their careers fall into oblivion never to be heard from again, but that's just me. I hope WE win the super bowl and Rex, Peko and Whit all sit crying about leaving and regret ever leaving.  
Hey, I can dream as big as I want. It's MY fantasy..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burkhead Making A Strong Impression in New England - grampahol - 06-19-2017, 09:47 AM