Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Creationist Ken Ham Blames Atheists For Ark Park Failure
(06-19-2017, 10:53 AM)Benton Wrote: I live about an hour or so from a place called Discovery Park. It's the half baked idea from a guy who lived in the middle of nowhere and went on to build the chain store Kirklands. He wanted to bring a bit of the world (and some much needed tourism after their largest employer moved to Mexico), so he donated several million out of his own pocket and built a pretty kickass museum/children's learning center. I've been a half dozen times since it opened 4-5 years ago, and it stays full.

Half baked idea, but it turned out to be something great and draws in people from a couple hours away.

People will go to the middle of nowhere if you've got a good product. I think Ham overestimated the number of people who think man tamed dinosaurs and literally fit two of everything that's alive today (or recently extinct) into an over-sized house boat.

Or seven of each...

https://carm.org/how-many-kinds-did-noah-bring-ark-two-or-seven

I just was reading something about this a couple weeks ago.  I honestly don't think I ever heard that in 16 years of Catholic school.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creationist Ken Ham Blames Atheists For Ark Park Failure - GMDino - 06-19-2017, 12:36 PM