Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are The Bengals Super Bowl Contenders?
For those old enough to remember Forrest Gregg... His team that went to the Superbowl weren't the most talented sure he had a few talented players but if I remember correctly members of the defense basically no one stood out. They were no name defense so to speak. But the one thing that Forrest Gregg had that Marvin Lewis does not that is the respect and fear of his players. I have been saying this for a while and those that are my friends probably know I have said it before but this organization front office and coaching staff Foster a supportive environment that is very humanistic but they do not have the fear and respect of the players especially veterans.

This Bengals team is certainly talented and if they don't go to the playoffs and win a playoff game then I postulate it's because of this Factor.

Keep in mind that this "humanistic Factor" is what keeps Mike Nugent around much longer than he should have on this team. It's the factor that keeps players on this team that are in trouble with law on a consistent basis and players who underperform.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are The Bengals Super Bowl Contenders? - psychdoctor - 06-19-2017, 01:56 PM