Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'I Know That Voting Machines Can Be Hacked, Because My Colleagues And I Have Done It'
It reminds me of the good old days when the president of Diebold promised to 'deliver the election results declaring George W Bush the winner' at a Bush campaign event.

That made me sad and angry at the time.

But now it is a precious memory.

Now the painful memory is of a Russian mafia king pin telling Super Trump that his hackers will deliver the election results declaring Donny Boy the winner, and he better play ball, or the vig goes up, his legs get broken, and no more hooker pee for him!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'I Know That Voting Machines Can Be Hacked, Because My Colleagues And I Have Done It' - xxlt - 06-22-2017, 02:45 PM