Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White terrorist kills muslims with car
(06-23-2017, 01:21 AM)Dill Wrote: Which part of anything I said was "partisan opinion."

The whole thing.

Quote:You asked what journalism is about. I contrasted the function of journalism in liberal democracies with the function of journalism in illiberal societies.  The point of the contrast is clarity, and a standard to gauge when journalism in liberal societies goes off track.

I'll ask again, what is a "liberal democracy"?

Quote:You ask me to explain my comments about Fox. I did. It's greatest accomplishment has been to convince its audience that "leftist extremism" appears everywhere in a country without an effective left.  From which statement of mine could you infer that if Fox is a bad news source, it's alright for others to engage in their practices? You may have missed the point of the contrast with Russia.

I didn't ask you to explain that at all.  I asked if your opinion of Fox justified your inane examples of other media outlets.

Quote:I have missed your attacks on Fox News. I have not missed your attacks on "the far left."

I'm shocked that you've only seen what you want to see.  Truly. Smirk

(06-23-2017, 01:25 AM)Dill Wrote: So you are not going to provide an example?

Nope.   Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: White terrorist kills muslims with car - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-23-2017, 01:59 AM