Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meanwhile Trump's people do the dirty work...
(06-30-2017, 06:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thanks, that's actually a pretty good article.  I have no problem with reviewing voter rolls, so long as they do it right.  I'd hate to see anyone who deserves to vote accidentally lose that right, just as much as it pains me to think of the possibility of non-citizens, dead people, and people voting multiple times could be happening.

Either way, it's an ugly undertaking, but it needs to be resolved.

But elections are handled by the states, per the Constitution.

(06-30-2017, 08:26 PM)Vlad Wrote: Don't stay up waiting. State rights folks are smart enough to know what is a state right and what is not.

You vote for the president of the United States, you play by the Federal Governments rules.

Except, you know, you don't. Elections are administered by the states. How states conduct their elections is up to the states themselves with the exception of a handful of federal statutes.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meanwhile Trump's people do the dirty work... - Belsnickel - 06-30-2017, 09:36 PM