Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month
(07-03-2017, 11:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I have no problem with holidays and such, but really all these months are pretty ridiculous.

I have no problem with gay marriage. They get to be wift someone they love, it doesn't effect me in any way, so more power to them. That said, I dislike the apparent overwhelming need to rub it in people's faces. I don't march down the street chanting how much I love putting my penis in a vagina and how I think being straight is pretty great, why can't the courtesy be mutual?

I had a co-worker who shared this sentiment and I asked him if he thought the fact that his facebook having a bunch of pictures of him kissing/marrying his wife and the two of them with their daughter was designed to rub his heterosexuality in people's faces.  We are a country where we love to wear our allegiances on our shirts and broadcast our lives and preferences for all to see.

Then again, lots of people aren't too comfortable with seeing two straight people show public signs of affection either.  Our culture is way outta whack when it comes to sexuality.  Perhaps we just view it as a giant marketing ploy, or something.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month - Nately120 - 07-04-2017, 11:54 AM