Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support for Trump's travel ban reaches 60%
(07-05-2017, 06:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is why I think he will be re-elected. Come 2020 he will have a list of things most Americans will like and all this fighting with the media ensures is that his base will be out strongly which is what usually hurts an incumbent.

I don't know, he is going to have a tough time on policy. There is only so much he can do on his own and his popularity is a hindrance with Congress. I don't know how much he will actually get done, especially with his understaffed agencies. The stuff I hear from my State Dept friends (who cover both ends of the political spectrum) is very concerning as far as morale and effectiveness.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Support for Trump's travel ban reaches 60% - Belsnickel - 07-05-2017, 09:30 PM