Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month
(07-05-2017, 10:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If no one is shoving their private life in my face then I will never know .

Course you do. You know when your neighbors are a gay couple, You know from people at work that they have a gay relationship, it's just stuff one knows about people at some point. But whatever.

(07-05-2017, 10:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The problem is these groups want to flaunt their gayness or whatever because they have been told it's a way to get attention in their lives.   It's not my fault they are just desperately seeking attention from any source.    It's probably why they participate in deviant sexual behaviors.   Low self esteem.

To get attention. You seriously, whole-heartedly believe that's why they "participate in deviant behaviours". To get attention.
You think a young man sits around and thinks, well, the girls don't like me too much, everyone seems to ignore me, so I just will turn gay now to make myself interesting. You think people are gay out of low self esteem. You aim to take away their pride by judging like that.
Opinions like yours explain why a gay pride month might be needed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month - hollodero - 07-06-2017, 07:18 AM