Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official GOP Debate Thread
(08-06-2015, 11:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He also calls believing in evolution "arrogant towards god" and not real because the human eye is way too complex, so I'm not sure I'm going to call him one of "the most brilliant men in the country". 

He should stick to cutting open brains and leave the government to people who understand how it works. He's unelectable in a general election.

And I don't like Obama and never voted for him. So, I'm not sure what you're getting at here other than trying to say I am against Carson because he is black...

He knows that there are some things, like the human eye, that just don't happen by accident.  There has to be a creator.  He knows a lot more about anatomy, the eye, and the brain than you do.  "Cutting open brains" is a lot more complex than you make it sound.  I don't vote for people because they're electable or not.  I vote for the person who I think has the best character, and he's it.  In the past two elections, my choice didn't make it to the general election, so I voted for the Republican nominees even though they are basically liberals masquerading as Republicans.  Never again.  If Carson or Cruz don't make it, I won't be voting for Bush.  I will be writing Carson in.  I don't care what the ramifications are of that.  I am voting my heart and my conscience.

If you aren't one of the liberals screaming racism at everyone who disagrees with Obama, then that comment wasn't for you.  But I want to know if those liberals are going to scream racism everytime someone disagrees with Carson or calls him names.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official GOP Debate Thread - BonnieBengal - 08-06-2015, 11:42 PM