Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official GOP Debate Thread
(08-06-2015, 11:42 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: He knows that there are some things, like the human eye, that just don't happen by accident.  There has to be a creator.  He knows a lot more about anatomy, the eye, and the brain than you do.  "Cutting open brains" is a lot more complex than you make it sound.  I don't vote for people because they're electable or not.  I vote for the person who I think has the best character, and he's it.  In the past two elections, my choice didn't make it to the general election, so I voted for the Republican nominees even though they are basically liberals masquerading as Republicans.  Never again.  If Carson or Cruz don't make it, I won't be voting for Bush.  I will be writing Carson in.  I don't care what the ramifications are of that.  I am voting my heart and my conscience.

If you aren't one of the liberals screaming racism at everyone who disagrees with Obama, then that comment wasn't for you.  But I want to know if those liberals are going to scream racism everytime someone disagrees with Carson or calls him names.

Lol, I didn't realize I was trivializing brain surgery. Can you trivialize brain surgery?

And I'm educated enough to know that the complexity of organs isn't evidence of a creator now a counter claim to evolution.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official GOP Debate Thread - BmorePat87 - 08-06-2015, 11:48 PM