Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month
(07-07-2017, 10:47 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Honestly, im not sure. Thats the question I have been struggling with as a Christian. God tells us to love all people, so I try to. If someone is homosexual then I look at it through the lens like I explained in my previous post. 

I think its important to treat homosexuals with respect and treat them like anyone else in this world. If they can find someone in this world that they love...then more power to them. 

My biggest fear is that being a homosexual becomes "trendy" and that people that arent truly homosexual become homosexual because society IS so accepting of it.

I don't think that's going to happen.  I mean do you know any straight person who would have sex with another man because it's trendy?  I can see men acting in a sterotypically gay way (metrosexuals) but they are still going to be hetero between the sheets.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month - michaelsean - 07-07-2017, 11:04 AM